Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday One Step Away!

Happy 5th Birthday One Step Away!
As we celebrate 5 years today, we asked our vendors:
What does One Step Away mean to you....? 
Jarred: "The Come Up!"
Ram: "Self-Empowerment."
Jayden: "The Chance to Make a Change in my Life."
Juanita: "Be the Change You Want to See!"
Jocelyn: 
"One Step Away made a difference in my life because One Step Away made me realize that anybody can be one step away from being homeless. I love working for One Step Away because we are changing people's lives each and every day and also helping their needs. 
Shoutout to One Step Away!"
Daniel: "
One Step Away keeps me from begging in the street and employs me when no one else will give me a chance."


Support our mission
You can help provide more individuals experiencing homelessness with meaningful income and personal growth opportunities, helping them attain or keep housing and break the cycle of homelessness. Your donation will also allow One Step Away to continue to backlight the scourge of homelessness and lack of affordable housing, while remaining a voice of awareness and advocacy for the homeless community. Learn more here.
DONATE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment