Saturday, December 26, 2015

Egg Nog Sip and Open House on Tuesday, Dec. 29

Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
Stay InformedPhotosVisit My WebsiteContact Me
 
 
Egg Nog Sip and Open House on Tuesday, Dec. 29

This is a reminder that you're invited to my sixth annual Egg Nog Sip and Open House from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29 at my constituent service office, located in the Barclay Square Shopping Center, 1500 Garrett Road, Upper Darby.

Please join me and your neighbors to enjoy a glass of egg nog, hot chocolate or apple cider and cookies, and an opportunity to speak to me directly about community and state issues. I look forward to this annual event to talk with my constituents in an informal, festive atmosphere. All of our office services will be available, including notary services, driver and birth certificate applications and much more.

New this year, my office will collect new children’s hats, gloves, and scarfs at the event to donate to the Upper Darby-Drexel Hill Ministerium to help children in the area stay warm this winter.

My staff will also be available to help with completing applications for the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program, or LIHEAP, at this event and help with applications for the state Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program before the Dec. 31 deadline. Assistance with applying for the Affordable Care Act benefits will also be available to meet that deadline. Since Medicaid expansion has been adopted in Pennsylvania, more people are eligible to sign up and get higher subsidies. Attendees should call in advance to ensure they bring all the required documents for applying for these life-saving programs.
 
For more information or to RSVP, please call my office at 610-259-7016 or email arichard@pahouse.net.
 
 
 


Rep. Margo DavidsonD-164th District
Delaware County
website



 
PA House of Representatives Democratic Caucus
 

No comments:

Post a Comment