- Newsletter 2015
- Newsletter 2014
- Newsletters 2013
- Newsletters 2012
- Commputer Access
- When You Need Help
- Health and Nutrition
- Community Food and Nutrition Programs - Delaware County
- Delco Interfaith Food Assistance Network
- Pardon Us/Contact Us
- Survival Guide to Homeless Services
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Temple University Scholarships
Freshman academic scholarships at temple University
• 60% of first-year students receive need-based financial aid.
• 40% of first-year students receive an academic scholarship.
Temple University does not require a separate application for an
academic scholarship. Academic scholarships are limited to four consecutive years and are renewed annually provided you maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
*President’s and Provost’s Scholars are automatically admitted to the
Temple University Honors Program. Dean’s Scholars and Founder’s
Scholarship recipients, if admitted to the Honors Program, will receive
a one-summer $4,000 educational enhancement stipend.
**Only academic courses are considered (English, Social Studies,
Mathematics, Sciences and Languages). For the purpose of awarding
academic scholarships, the highest result of two methods is used to
obtain a score on the 1600 point scale. In both methods, the highest
submitted SAT scores are used.
• Critical Reading + Math, or
• The average of Critical Reading + Writing added to Math
Visit link below for types, amounts and qualifications:
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon
after January 1 as possible. You may file the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov.
Temple University’s federal school code is 003371. Temple will begin