Description: The Barnes Foundation is seeking an Operations Coordinator to provide operational and administrative support to the Administrative (specifically supporting the EVP, CFO & COO), Human Resources and Finance departments.
Established as an educational institution the Barnes Foundation carries out its mission by promoting appreciation of the arts and horticultural science, through the preservation, presentation, and interpretation of the collections of Albert C. and Laura L. Barnes.
Celebrated for its exceptional breadth, depth, and quality, the Barnes Foundation's art collection includes works by some of the greatest European and American masters of impressionism, post-impressionist, and early modern art, as well as African sculpture, Pennsylvania German decorative arts, Native American textiles, metalwork, and more. The 12-acre Arboretum contains over 3,000 species of woody plants and trees.
The Foundation engages diverse audiences through its exceptional collections and related high-quality programs that reflect a broad range of periods and cultures and build on the founders’ innovative educational vision of transforming lives through the arts and horticulture.
· Manages office administrative processes including, but not limited to office supply ordering, postage machine management, staff seating assignment coordination, meeting logistics, assembly and distribution of meeting materials and maintenance of electronic and hard-copy organization files.
· Coordinates administrative support staff assignments for daily responsibilities related to incoming/outgoing mail distribution, phone coverage, calendar management, maintenance of office equipment, etc.
· Evaluates and recommends changes to office procedures that promote efficiencies.
· Creates and distributes ADP compliance and reconciliation reports based on required frequency.
· Provides support to the Human Resources related to the new hire process, benefits administration, recruiting, training and maintenance of staff organization chart and I-9 files.
· Assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations for training and other purposes.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge:
· High School; college preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office; ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
· Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills with staff at all levels throughout the organization
Competitive Benefits Include: Group health and dental insurance; flexible spending accounts; short and long term disability and group life insurance; 403(b) with matching contributions; Employee Assistance Program; voluntary benefits; as well as paid vacation, personal time, sick time and holidays.
To Apply: Please apply online:
Please include your cover letter, resume and the names of three professional references with your application. Applications that fail to fulfill this requirement will not be accepted.
The Barnes Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. We participate in E-Verify.