Monday, December 24, 2012

ICMovement - Year End Giving


Equipping Youth for the Glory of God

In the past five years, ICMovement has impacted 500 youth and presented 99 productions to over 15,000 people. We remain committed to equipping young people with artistic training, spiritual mentoring, and to creating opportunities for youth to share their faith at The Overflow Theater through the powerful medium of the arts. ICMovement exists to raise up 7000 influential young leaders, as spoken of in Romans 11, who will bow only to Jesus Christ. Read what some of the youth are saying about their experience below.

“I love being at the Overflow Theater. God is in this place, you can just feel Him.”  -Jared, 14
 
“I love the Core because it is fun and it talks about the gospel.”  -Cece, 8
       
 “When I‘m here, I can hear music in my head. I get so inspired and have written several songs…I can’t believe 
I’m actually singing in front of people!”  -Shanice, 18
 
“I am a happier person now. I look forward to coming to ICM.  And I love my new Teen Study Bible they gave me.  I read it every day.”  -Christina, 18
 
“I’m happy that I take this class because it teaches me about Jesus and how to play an  instrument and how to sing.”  -Cynia, 9
       
“The Core has meant alot to me because it has helped me in school and teaches me a lot of things that I didn’t know about. I love The Core.”  -Alexis, 8
 
“I feel safe at ICMovement.”  -Alecycia, 10

The real life impact ICMovement is making in the lives of youth reminds us of the importance of keeping this movement readily available.  Can we count on you to help raise up 7000 “Youth Arts Messengers” at The Overflow Theater? I have highlighted several ways you can show your support.

*Acknowledgements will be made based on level of giving on plaque at theater, on website, and in other electronic media, unless otherwise noted.


Sponsor a YOUTH 

Your understudy needs you. Will you take a Lead Role in the Life of a youth today?
 

Sponsor a CHAIR

Want to help youth find rest in Jesus?  Help them Take a Seatby contributing towards the renovations of the Overflow Theater. 

Sponsor a SHOW

Want to bring hope to youth by makingChrist Center Stage

Donate any AMOUNT


A gift of any size will enable us to finalize our plans to help even more youth address their challenges in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment