The Consumer Satisfaction Team, Inc.
Delaware County Division
20 S. 69th Street, 4th
POSITION: Behavioral Health Specialist
The Consumer Satisfaction Team, Inc. is currently seeking an individual who has received services within the public Behavioral Health system, or a Family member whose relative has received services within the public Behavioral Health system for a part-time position. The responsibilities include visiting individuals currently receiving Behavioral Health services and conducting personal interviews regarding their services and degree of satisfaction. Duties will include documenting all interviews and phone calls. The applicant will also be required to attend meetings and accept special projects assigned by the Executive Director. The successful applicant will receive ongoing training. This is not an advocacy position.
Qualified individuals only should apply by submitting a résumé and a handwritten letter responding to position and skill requirements.
1. An individual who has received public Behavioral Health services or a family member of an individual receiving services.
2. Willingness to talk about his/her experience with behavioral health illness & the system.
3. Ability to work up to 29 hours per week.
4. Must have valid driver’s license and auto insurance, and a properly registered
5. Willingness to learn the skills required to fulfill the job responsibilities.
6. Must be able to present a High School Diploma or the equivalent upon hiring
1. Ability to work as part of a team.
2. Strong interpersonal skills
3. Good verbal and written skills
4. Ability to be objective
5. Ability to take direction and follow through.
6. Computer skills a plus.
The Consumer Satisfaction Team offers a starting rate of $10.00 per hour.
This is a non-managerial position.
The Consumer Satisfaction Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply via mail to: The Consumer Satisfaction Team, Inc.
ATTN: Meg King, HR Coordinator