Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
Stay InformedPhotosVisit My WebsiteContact Me

Mobile office hours on Saturday, May 3
In an effort to provide convenient constituent services to the residents of the 164th Legislative District, my staff will be available to provide information on services and help with state forms on:
Saturday, May 3
10 a.m. to noon
@
Yeadon Borough Library
809 Long Acre Blvd.
Yeadon

Services my office can help with include:
• Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
• PACE/PACENET prescription-drug coverage for seniors
• Children's Health Insurance Program
• Birth certificates, driver's licenses and non-driver photo ID
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program
• Much more.
Please come out and meet my staff and learn what my office can do for you and your family. I believe it is important to provide constituent services on weekends and within walking distance to people who may not be able to otherwise access these services.


Rep. Margo DavidsonD-164th District
Delaware County
website



PA House of Representatives Democratic Caucus

No comments:

Post a Comment