Thursday, October 31, 2013

Margo Davidson - Mobile Office Hours

Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
Stay InformedPhotosVisit My WebsiteContact Me

Mobile office hours this Saturday

I am continuing to bring constituent services to locations throughout the 164th Legislative District as part of my mobile office outreach. My staff will be available to provide information on services and help with state forms:
Saturday, Nov. 2
10 a.m. to noon

American Health Care Inc.
7039 W. Chester Pike, Upper Darby
(Please enter through side ramp)
Free notary services will be available.
Services my office can help with include:
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program
• PACE/PACENET prescription-drug coverage for seniors
• Children's Health Insurance Program
• Birth certificates, driver's licenses and non-driver photo ID
• Much more.
Please come out and meet my staff and learn what my office can do for you and your family. I believe it is important to bring constituent services to each of the diverse areas of my legislative district and to people who may not be able to otherwise access those services.
For more information, please call my office at 610-259-7016 or email ccollins@pahouse.net.


Rep. Margo DavidsonD-164th District
Delaware County
website



PA House of Representatives Democratic Caucus
PA House of Representatives Democratic Caucus

No comments:

Post a Comment