- Assist the field-based house calls team with moving the patient through the continuum of care by communicating with and completing tasks as directed.
- Assist the care management staff with implementation and documentation of the discharge care plan that includes initiation of referral forms, gathering clinical information, initiating the process of completing a chart and appointment scheduling.
- Communicate directly with patients on a timely basis for all scheduling requirements.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA) or Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant (CAMA) Certification strongly preferred
- At least two years of experience in a medical office or hospital setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology, HIPPA procedures, and experience working in patient care settings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over the phone and the computer
Jared J. Seltzer, Recruiter, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Road Suite 100 Wayne, PA 19087
phone 888-228-7162 ext. 2277 | www.judge.com
Post a Comment