- Participate in development and constant improvement of the company’s onboarding processes and procedures
- Train and hold managers accountable to following the established onboarding procedures to ensure positive new employee experience
- Assist background check team with validating start dates and helping as needed with processing the background checks
- Work with new hires and managers upon completed background check to validate and finalize start dates
- Creatively resolve onboarding matters as they arise (expect the unexpected and thrive on resolving)
- Ability to network cross-functionally and leverage relationships to support the new hire process with stakeholders (IT, Facilities, HR and Recruiting)
- Tracking of provisioning process and increased partnership with IT and Facilities
- Identify, track, report and present solutions for process gaps
Please reply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are looking for!!!
***If you wish to be removed from our internal database please send an email to unsubscribe@thefountaingroup.
Carlane Charles | Talent Acquisition Consultant