Department: Foundation Administration and Finance
Position: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Reports To: Accounting Supervisor
Working under direction, provides accounting support and data entry at both book of original entry and general ledger levels in a networked computerized system with extensive departmental and project detail for The Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation and The Rosenbach Museum of FLPF.
Accounts Payable Responsibilities
· Code, review and verify appropriate authorizations for all invoices.
· Enter vouchers into accounts payable module.
· Review and edit batch report for accuracy.
· Post batches and complete check run.
· Facilitate check stamping or hand written signatures where required.
· Process all voided checks in system.
· File voided checks and maintain void check log.
· Responsible for mailing and/or distribution of all checks.
· Maintain and reconcile accounts payable aging report monthly.
· Code, reconcile and verify American Express bills.
· Process library materials invoices.
· Maintain administration and finance files.
· Serve as back up to Accounting Assistant in opening and distributing mails and reception duties.
· Prepare monthly library materials report.
· Reconcile Trustee accounts monthly.
· Other duties as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor.
· Associate degree in accounting preferred. H.S. diploma minimum requirement.
· Previous experience in Accounts Payable.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Windows, Excel and Word software is required; general knowledge of accounting software is preferred.
· Excellent communication (verbally and in writing) and interpersonal skills required.
· Attention to detail, accuracy in calculations and documentation, facility with computer keyboarding and 10-key calculator operations, and neat work habits are required.
This position has a Full Benefit Package: Health, dental, life, and disability insurances; flex benefits and retirement plan; generous leave time allowance.
To Apply: Please e-mail cover letter and resume with “Accounts Payable” in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org