Director of Human Resources
Montgomery Early Learning Centers (MELC) has a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic Human Resources professional. We are seeking a Director of Human Resources to oversee the daily responsibilities associated with a fast-paced Human Resources department. MELC, a multi-site nonprofit organization, provides high quality early childhood education and school age programs across 19 locations throughout Philadelphia and Montgomery counties. The Director of Human Resources will oversee the following competencies: Recruitment, Employee Relations, Benefits and Compensation and Safety / Risk Management. **This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits.
Formal Education, Work Experience & Certification:
♦ Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), required
♦ Professional in Human Resources certification (PHR or SPHR), preferred
♦ 7-10 years of leadership experience in management, required
♦ Experience at the Director or Assistant Director level, preferred
Leads the ….compliance regarding state and federal regulations including workman’s comp, FMLA and ACA
• Manages the development and implementation of agency human resources policies and best practices
• Generates and maintains HR metrics and reports as requested to measure and/or support agency organizational goals and initiatives
• Leads the implementation of the performance management system
• Provides expertise and support in employee relations, facilitation and coaching
• Proven organizational skills with a high attention to detail
• Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to maintain high level standard of confidentiality
• Proven ability to be adaptable and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment
• Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Montgomery Early Learning Centers’ mission is: To develop, provide and advocate for high quality early childhood education, school age programs, and related services in support of all children.
Montgomery Early Learning Centers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, genetic information or veteran status.