Saturday, August 16, 2014

Looking Beautiful the Natural Solutions Way


Looking Beautiful the Natural Solutions Way
 
We all know that true beauty comes from within, right? It seems, however, that no matter what age we are we still want to feel beautiful on the outside too. Did you know there are natural ways to enhance your beauty? LetNatural Solutions help lead the way with a few natural beauty tips and tricks.
 
Main Image
 
Natural Beauty: Treat Your Hair Right
Hair is essentially a thin strand of dead protein and can take only a certain amount of abuse. Jerome Litt, a dermatologist at Ohio's Case Western Reserve University and author of Your Skin from A to Z, asks us to compare our hair to a cashmere sweater, then consider how that sweater would look after being washed, combed, colored, teased, straightened, curled, pulled, twisted and twirled—and then blasted with 1,500 watts of hot air. It's easy to damage the cuticle, or outer layer of the hair, making it brittle and more likely to dry out and break.
 
Beauty at Every Age
Let's just start here: You Are Beautiful. Ask anyone who loves you and they will agree with me. But, can you feel it? That's the question! What is beauty? I don't have to tell you because you already know. Our brains are hard-wired, in fact, to know beauty when we see it. A study of inexperienced viewers of art found that they could all discern when sculptures were designed with ideal proportions. It would be a creepy world if we all had ideal proportions, but women and men alike still drive themselves to despair in pursuit of perfection. When it comes to natural radiance, you shine from the inside out, with confidence.
 
Clear Skin Basics
Like most teenagers, I spent my high school years awaiting the day my acne would magically disappear. I always figured zits were something I would eventually outgrow. Well, here I am, all grown up with two kids of my own-and I'm still waiting to outgrow my acne. It's called adult acne. And according to Alan C. Logan, co-author of The Clear Skin Diet, I'm not the only one suffering from it. "Incredibly, one out of two adult women have at least some degree of acne," says Logan. Get rid of adult acne for good, the natural way.
 
Keep Pearly Whites Shining
Try these tips and tricks to keep those pearly whites looking, well...white!Tips and Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment