- Specializes in payroll and payroll tax related projects as directed by payroll management.
- Compiles, prepares, processes and inputs payroll information in order to produce timely and accurate paychecks.
- Ensures integrity with data in the system by inputting data accurately and completely.
- Properly administers all payroll-related functions in compliance with the Corporate Payroll Department’s standard operating procedures.
- Audit payroll data for newly-hired and terminated associates.
- Prepares manual payments that are handled outside of the regular payroll cycle; maintains proper documentation.
- Completes payroll processing by generating applicable reports such as balancing reports and all required payroll reports.
- Responds to all payroll-related cases that are submitted via case management from ABC associates.
- Responsible for all facets of payroll processing including interfacing with the payroll system and Kronos time-keeping system.
- Responsible for maintaining a high-degree of confidentiality relative to personal data, salary data and associate benefits information maintained in the HRIS system.
- Researches issues and promptly resolves associate requests and inquiries.
- Ensures that the specific pay group he/she is responsible for is processed in time for centralized processing, contributing to a successful payroll every other week.
- Interacts closely with other departments within Human Resources in order to complete necessary paperwork required for payroll processing.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Please reply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are looking for!!!
Eric Stephenson | Talent Acquisition Consultant