- Seeking a recent graduate that does not necessarily have to have HR experience, but should be interested in working in the HR and recruiting fields.
- Must have attention to detail, be highly organized and able to converse with both candidates and managers.
- Much of the job will involve scheduling interviews
- Works closely with the recruiting and staffing team in order to contribute to a highly-effective staffing and development environment.
- Schedules interviews (both phone screening and onsite) with potential and qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Assists in the review of applications to provide information about the organization and position.
- Assists in preparing and mailing new-hire and employment offer letters and packets for potential candidates.
- Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- May assist with background check processing for new hires.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references; ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements.
- May coordinate job advertising in various medias and participate in job fairs as needed.
- Performs other talent acquisition related duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines,
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook.
Please reply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are looking for!!!
Eric Stephenson | Talent Acquisition Consultant