The Maternity Care Coalition is currently looking to fill the Operations Manager position in the Finance and Administration department.
Interested candidates must follow the application directions listed below.
The Operations Manager works under the Director of Finance and Administration and supervises the Office Assistant and IT Consultant. The Manager’s responsibilities include: Facilities Management of multiple sites, Fleet Management, Lease and Contract Management, IT oversight as well as providing general administrative support for the agency.
Facilities Management, Leases and Contracts
• Manages leased sites across the agency, addressing site space needs, storage, parking, communication systems, site set up and breakdown etc.
• Serves as liaison between MCC and landlords at the various MCC sites.
• Plans facility budgets for maintenance and renovation due to program needs. Initiates planned maintenance programs for office equipment and facilities
• Works with vehicle vendor and manages MCC’s vehicle fleet including repair/maintenance, safety procedures, accident reporting, valid documentation per vehicle, registration / insurance renewals, inspection, roadside assistance, maintenance schedule.
• Maintains all sites’ phone systems.
• Working with Program Management, identifies, recommends and implements mobile phone system.
• Works with MCC leadership and outside consultant to recommend IT strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organizational needs, identifying problems, and anticipating requirements.
• Working with program management develops specifications for new PCs, laptops and handheld computing devices (cell phones, digital cameras, tablets).
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ year’s progressive experience in facilities and business administration as well as a High School Diploma, with a Bachelor’s Degree preferred. We seek an individual with the ability to work independently with a high level of energy and to contribute as part of a larger team; demonstrated effective leadership abilities in the execution of goals and objectives; strong project management skills with the ability to meet project deadlines within budget as well as manage contractors, vendors and other business relationships; effectively communicate with other staff using excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrates excellent computer skills.
Email your cover letter, resume, (3) professional references and a writing sample to Joanne Solarz, Director of Finance and Administration athr09@maternitycarecoalition.
For more information, see the website: www.maternitycarecoalition.org