Job Title : Customer Relations Assistant
Duration : 3 Months Contract
Location : Mount Laurel NJ
Scope and Dimensions of Job:
- Provide superior customer service support to Dealer Insurance Specialists, the Wholesale Insurance operations, Dealers, and our financial client Representatives.
- Assist Client with new business submissions, renewal paperwork, policy inquiries, and documentation of the proceeding.
- Additionally, based on marketing and production needs, proactive phone and written solicitation of new insurance customers will be required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- 25% - Services P&C Specialists and dealers with policy and program provisions
- 20% - Processes dealer application requests within time constraints
- 15% - Coordinate submissions and policy cases in SalesForce.com
- 10% - Maintain records in agency business system
- 10% - Provide adequate verbal and written responses relating to sales, negotiation or solicitation of insurance (req lic)
- 10% - Provides responsive service to customers regarding status of quotes and policy issuances.
- 5% - Direct calls, as necessary, to appropriate personnel
- 5% - Coordinate policy service with third party.
Property and Casualty License:
- Mandatory requirement to fulfill and maintain a current P&C producer license.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an underwriting support role.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Insurance experience is preferred.
- College degree or 2-5 years' experience in an insurance agency environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Insurance education a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Effective phone communication skills
- Ability to provide service to customers in a professional, courteous manner.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates effective follow up skills
- Ability to demonstrate availability based upon customers needs, i.e. consistent excellent attendance.
- High level of PC and data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated positive customer service
If you feel you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (289) 396 6871, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format to allow me to quickly get your resume submitted to my client.