National Philanthropic Trust is seeking a Client Service Assistant. The job description is attached.
Interested candidates should contact :
National Philanthropic Trust
165 Township Line Road, Suite 150
Jenkintown, PA 19046
T: 215.277.3021 | F: 215.277.3029
National Philanthropic Trust
Client Service Associate
National Philanthropic Trust (NPT) is an independent public charity dedicated to increasing philanthropy in society. We offer uniquely flexible donor-advised funds (DAF) that make charitable giving easier for individuals, families, companies and organizations. NPT is led by a team of experienced professionals and a Board of Trustees that includes nationally-known experts in philanthropy, government and business.
Founded in 1996, NPT has raised over $5 billion in charitable contributions and currently manages over $2.6 billion in charitable assets. We have made nearly 111,000 grants totaling $2.5 billion to charities worldwide. We rank among the 25 largest grant making institutions in the United States. NPT’s headquarters are located in Jenkintown, PA.
The CSA is responsible for providing premium service (telephone and written) to existing donors and financial advisors as well as prospective donors regarding donor-advised funds (DAF) and specific account information. This position accurately captures inquiries and comments via the telephone, electronic and written communications. The successful candidate will employ a consultative, personal and professional approach to attract and retain donors while representing NPT. NPT is looking for people with a passion for customer service.
Responsibilities of the CSA:
· Provide front line premium service and support (phone and written) to NPT clients and donors
· Efficiently handle a variety of client and donor inquiries related to their donor-advised fund
· Track and escalate calls and emails for further internal handling by internal subject-matter experts
· Minimize call escalations by gaining client and donor trust and confidence
· Complete fulfillment requests in a thorough and timely manner
· Ensure all information gathered on account advisors and prospects is accurately captured in NPT’s internal recordkeeping system
· Research and resolve donor issues within the identified timeframes
· Interact with internal and external resources to continually monitor account activity, and communicate status as needed to donors and financial advisors in accordance with established guidelines
· Possess a strong sense of awareness of the appropriate levels of approvals that are needed by senior staff for certain transactions
· Cultivate and build relationships with donors by professionally managing client relationships
· Manage follow-up activities with donors and clients consistent with stated criteria
· Support extended phone coverage hours during Giving Season (October – December)
· Attend and participate in all relevant meetings and training sessions
· Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of experience and training
· Extraordinary telephone etiquette skills with advanced customer service experience and training
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized
· Strong time-management skills
· Demonstrated experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy
· Ability to discern and adapt to high work volume
· Ability to interact professionally with institutional clients, high net worth individuals as well as develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues across the organization
· In-depth knowledge and proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and ability to learn other programs as required
· Previous experience working in a financial services customer service role, nonprofit or charitable organization preferred, but not required
· Basic understanding of brokerage process, regulations and rules that govern client accounts is a plus
In addition to the technical skills defined above, the Client Service Associate must possess the following traits:
· Resourceful team-player with a collaborative and professional demeanor, with the ability to successfully engage colleagues across the organization as well as outside constituents.
· Demonstrated experience with the handling of confidential information
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent, sound judgment
· Self-motivated and self-directed with a strong work ethic
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize work
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing work environments
· Reliable attendanceI hereby certify that I have read and understand my position description. In addition, I accept the responsibilities of this position and acknowledge that I have received a copy of my position description.
Employee :___________________________________________ Date:__________________
Supervisor: ____________________________________________ Date: __________________