JEVS at Home is currently looking for an experienced Staffing Supervisor to join their team. The role would be responsible for recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing/verification of qualifications, hiring, and the placing of Direct Care Workers.
Some of the main duties include:
- Perform initial screening of potential candidates, including reviewing applications and resumes, interviewing, testing, and completing reference checks in order to sources potential Direct Care Workers.
- Ensure all Direct Care Workers files are complete and monitors compliance requirements accordingly.
- Respond to general inquiries, participant issues, and Direct Care Worker matters timely and efficiently.
- Work closely with Client Care Managers to understand the consumers’ needs and requirements and maximize the amount of hours worked by closely monitoring approved care schedules.
- Coordinate Direct Care Workers schedules in accordance to participant guidelines.