75% Data Administration
- Analyze, interpret and enter changes in an accurate and timely manner
- Own assigned processes for HR
- Provide SME expertise to HRBPs and Legal for process
- Manage quality of employee records. Perform auditing activities to ensure accuracy and compliance of data; update records as needed
- Support employee data changes in Workday as Super User Admin Role including but not limited to mass changes/uploads, re-organizations, etc.
- Collaborate and coordinate with team members to ensure all SLAs are met
- Proactively provide suggestions and implement process improvements
- Generate basic data reports as requested and assist in process documentation/updates. Ensure quality and accuracy.
- Manage and respond to employee and manager inquiries related to employee data administration using tools and resources available.
- Assists in researching issues relating to HR processes. Offers superior customer service and answers general process questions. Route more complex issues to appropriate source and escalates urgent matters as needed.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with both internal and external customers in order to resolve issues/concerns that arise. When necessary provide guidance to the HR requestor related to maintaining data integrity within HR systems.
- Participates in various HR projects and initiatives while working collaboratively with other team members.
- Support projects as assigned and drive to completion using project management skills
- Represent the “customer voice” to ensure appropriate first line support to customers. Ensure global view and alignment with HR Ops vision is maintained.
- Delivery of projects/activities on time and within scope
- Risks/concerns are escalated proactively to appropriate individuals
- Bachelor degree is required
- Preferred to have at least 2-5 years of related experience in an HR or data processing environment
- Previous experience working within an HR function
- Prior experience working with HRIS systems; preferably Workday
- Project management experience a plus
- Advanced excel skills is required
- Describe critical skill and abilities needed to successfully perform the job, which should be representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess understanding of HR processes and administration.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, prioritize requests, and adapt well to change
- Requires strong attention to detail, management of deadlines, and accuracy of processing data while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breech of confidentiality
- Works well under very general supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees (customers) while maintaining an enthusiastic, professional demeanor during interactions
- Ability to interact effectively in a team environment/strong team building skills
- Experience working in a matrix organization
Please reply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are looking for!!!
Melissa Dowling | Talent Acquisition Consultant
MelissaD@TheFountainGroup.com | Office: 813.321.1343
Post a Comment