We are currently trying to fill a Policy Clerk II position for a very prominent Fortune 500 client of ours located in Mount Laurel, NJ. You can find the details below. If you are a fit for this position and are interested in hearing more, please email your updated resume to email@example.com and I will contact you.
- Provides responsive service to customers regarding status of quotes and policy issuances.
- Provides information regarding products and services, such as components of MIC coverages that are in existing policies (i.e. False Pretense, Comprehensive, Collision, etc).
- Processes dealer application requests within time constraints.
- Services Agent and dealers with policy and program provisions.
- Assist Underwriting Teams (i.e. endorsement processing).
- Direct calls, as necessary, to appropriate personnel.
Please reply with your resume and list a range of hourly compensation you are looking for!!!
Sean Danskin | Talent Acquisition Consultant
Post a Comment