The JCC is a vibrant community center offering life enhancing and enriching programs and services to children and adults of all ages and abilities. The JCC houses a nationally accredited early childhood center provides the local community with high quality daycare and pre-school services and a state of the art health and wellness complex that provides endless options for people of all ages to get fit and remain healthy. The JCC offers a wide range of Social, educational, cultural and recreational activities for children, teens, adults and individuals with special needs of all ages. Activities include life long learning classes for adults, music and art for children, youth group activities for teens and a daily nutrition and socialization program for older adults. Community wide events include an annual Film Fest, 5K Run, KidsLand, Arts Books & Cultural Festival, Kids Triathlon and so much more. The Development Associate for the Fundraising & Development Department is charged with researching, contacting, soliciting and securing of Corporate Sponsors and Donors for the Katz JCC.
ESSENTIAL JOB ROLES & FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain and utilize a comprehensive database for donors to the Katz JCC.
- Research and execute solicitations for the JCC; including corporate and individual gifts, and grants.
- Provide assistance to all JCC Special Events that have a fundraising component.
- Represent the JCC at networking events within the community.
· Provide the highest quality of Donor Stewardship
· Develop and coordinate new fundraising initiatives for the JCC.
- Other projects as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday; 9am – 5pm. Weekends and Evenings as required. The candidate will work a minimum of 35 hours weekly (Weekends and evenings as required.) Please send resume to email@example.com or fax to 856-673-2530. EOE