For more info send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Contract Analyst will be responsible for providing assistance with Contract Management activities including customer set-up and validation, Customer Compliance Audits and Rebate Payments Management, eLOCs (electronic letters of commitment), Contract Pricing Increase Management, Reporting and Analytics.
• Partnering with internal business stakeholders, managers, and external business partners for customer set up requests
• Enter, submit and track customer request submissions in MDM
• Conducting performance analysis of contracted customers including recommendation and implementation of price adjustments
• Partnering with internal contract administration team to implement scheduled price increases
• Communicating with field sales to obtain appropriate approvals and documentation for eLOC processing
• Requires the ability to retrieve data from multiple reporting environments while ensuring data integrity and accuracy
• Assist w/daily department activities including filing, writing correspondence, scanning documents and validating contract pricing
• Assist w/ ad hoc activities
• Should possess strong communication and organizational skills
• Should have proven ability to complete tasks timely in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (including Pivot Tables & V-Look ups) is required
• Working Knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access)
Thanks for your help!
Strategic Accounts and Operations