Quick Dinners with Roasted Chicken
ONE DAY SALE: ROASTED WHOLE CHICKENS
$5 EACH | AUGUST 21
U.S. only. Selection may vary by store. While supplies last. No rain checks. Contact your store for details and questions.
So you’ve bought a roasted chicken. Now what? Here are 10 fast and easy dinners you can make.
- Grain or green salad. Options abound! Using peak-season fruit (pears, apples or raspberries), dark leafy greens (kale, chard or collards), pantry staples (beans and grains) and roasted chicken, you can make a big impressive salad in just a little time.
- Chicken with rice and steamed veggies. Tip: Our frozen 365 Everyday Value® Organic Brown Rice saves you even more time!
- Dark meat saved for chicken tortilla soup. Shred chicken into a tortilla soup and serve with chopped red onion and cilantro.
- Tetrazzini. Toss cubed chicken with whole wheat pasta, peas and mushrooms for a lightened-up Chicken Tetrazzini.
- Burrito or tostada. Check out our Easy Chicken Burritos or Quick Chicken Tostadas recipes for inspiration.
- Taco salad. Replace ground beef with shredded chicken in a taco salad for a quick weeknight dinner.
- Pulled chicken with barbecue sauce. Make sandwiches or serve alongside Cabbage and Carrot Slaw.
- Breast meat sliced for sandwiches. Declare it panini night and get creative with what you have on hand. Think pesto chicken, chicken and grilled veggies or chicken, apple and cheddar paninis.
- Chicken pesto pizza. Take advantage of heirloom tomato season by making Grilled Heirloom Tomato and Pesto Pizzas. Top with diced chicken.
- Chicken salad. Our Sonoma Chicken Salad is one of our classic Whole Foods Market dishes and a shopper favorite. Enjoy it on a bed of lettuce or make a wrap.