Duraction:3-4 Month Contract position(Temp position)
Location: 1300 Morris Dr Suite 100 Chesterbrook PA USA 19087
Shift timing: 8:00 - 5:00 Monday-Friday
Covering for a Leave of Absence
Assists in the organization of contracts and agreements and enters/maintains information in a master database. Sends reports and analytics from master database to various internal departments and external vendors. Assists with the paperwork process, including the mailing, tracking, and filing of Franchise documents and agreements.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage large volumes of e-mail
2. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
3. Ability to work well in a team environment
4. Strong organizational skills
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
8. Higher proficiency in Excel a plus.
Hours: 8am - 5pm
40 hours per week
Please send this Right to represent statement if you would like me to go ahead and submit you for this role.
“I (), hereby give Acro Service Corporation the Right to Represent me on Amerisource Bergen-- JO ---“3326”
Rachna Panwar | Acro Service Corporation